Bennet's Home on the Web
Hi, and welcome to Strato Loft, my home on the web. Since 1996 StratoLoft has had a number
of homes including wport.com and employees.org, but now it's got it's own domain. As always,
I'll try to keep the what's new link at the bottom of the page current so you can see what has
changed. As of late, I've been having fun with hugin and building panoramas, so I hope to
get a number of these posted in the near future.
- Seattle Print News,
Seattle TV NEWS (
Google News - All the news that fits
- Everett Weather Forcast,
Everett Weather History,
TV Weather (
Central Market Mill Creek,
Satellite View, and
Sun Weather - But it's raining is Seattle
- Stocks - My favorite group of stocks,
LinkedIn Work Connections,
SonyAlphaRumors Sony Alpha/NEX news
Family - Life as we know it ...
Work - Telephones are us ...
Hobbies - Fun stuff I don't have time for ...
Web Links - My Favorites ...
Art Gallery - Wecome to our art gallery! ...
AstroPhotos - Astronomical Gallery
StratoLoft Latest Updates:
- 13-Aug-20 Updated news links and stocks
- 14-Aug-18 Updated stocks, deleted Panoramio link (:-(
- 02-Jan-17 Updated satellite view link due to NOAA changes.
- 08-Nov-14 Revised news links and added some more.
- 19-Jul-14 Added the old Danar web page back to the internets here
- 23-Mar-13 Added a picture and a gif animation of comet Pan-STARRS here
- 23-Sep-10 A Vacation at Lake Chelan with the telescope yielded great new photos in the Astronomy Gallery
- 01-Oct-09 Moved into new diggs at StratoLoft.com from employees.org
- 01-May-09 Added my musical resume here to keep track of the shows I've done.
- 10-Mar-08 Updated my resume now that I'm no longer working for Cisco.
- 26-Sep-06 Finally got a better shot of the Andromeda Galaxy. See the Astronomy Gallery
- 05-Oct-05 Added Meade DSI nebula pictures to the Astronomy Gallery
- 22-Mar-02 Updated the story of the English ringing converter here.
Send comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Bennet Blake. All rights reserved. blah blah blah...
Proudly going forth since 1996 with no frames, ActiveX, VRML,
plugins or other new fangled stuff. Just good old fashioned html.
Last fiddled with: 13-Aug-2020